The Kerala State Lotteries Comprised different Kinds of Lottery Draws with Distinct Prize construction weekly and several Bumper Lotteries too. In addition to the weekly lotteries of Lottery Sambad recorded previously, Kerala Lottery Results runs many seasonal ‘bumper’ lotteries: Xmas, Summer bumper, Vishu bumper, Monsoon bumper, Thiruvonam bumper, and Pooja bumper.
The prize winners are advised to confirm the winning numbers. The results printed in the Kerala Government Gazette and concede the Winning tickets in 30 days. There 6 different kinds of weekly lottery that held one by one daily in a week. Here we will give you complete result information.
Kerala Lottery Today Result 01 August 2020
Kerala Lottery Results For Today [July 2020]
Kerala lottery draws for every weekly lottery are ran at 3.00 pm to the draw date. The lottery section elicits the lottery draw effect on the official site of Kerala lotteries on precisely the exact same day. The Kerala lottery outcomes will probably likewise published in the Kerala Government Gazette. The prize winners would need to confirm the winning numbers together with the outcome printed in the Gazette and concede the lottery ticket in 30 days of the draw date.
Check Full Weekly Draw Kerala Lottery Results
|Day||Lottery Draw Name||1st Winning Prize|
|Thursday||Karunya Plus||70, 00,000/|
Key Benefits Of Kerala State Lottery
There Are Lots of benefits Linked to the Kerala State Lottery. One of them is the Karunya plot That offers financial aid to taxpayers of this country that can’t manage Their health bills. Since its beginning, it has helped over 27,000 Taxpayers. The strategy concentrates mostly on providing financial Aid To the poor folks of Kerala suffering from serious ailments such as Cancer, Haemophilia, Kidney and Heart ailments, and for Palliative Care.
How You Can Claim For Kerala Lottery Prize?
The prize-winner of a lottery shall surrender the prize-winning ticket within 30 days of the draw with all necessary documents. Prizes around Rs. 1Lakh may be claimed from the District Lottery Offices worried. Prize-winning tickets above Rs.1 Lakh shall be declared before the Director of State Lotteries after affixing the signature, name, and address of the prize winner on the rear side of the tickets with the subsequent records.
- A claim program together with a Photostat copy of each side of the ticket, self-evident.
- 2 Passport dimensions photos of this prize-winner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/Notary.
- A receipt for your prize money in the prescribed kind affixing a earnings stamp worth Rs.1/- using Complete speech of this prize-winner
- If the prize winner is a little, Guardianship certification from a competent jurisdiction.
- In the event of joint claims, among those prize-winners ought to be licensed to get the prize money plus also a’Joint Declaration’ in stamp paper value Rs. 50/should be implemented.
- Self-attested copy of the PAN Card.
- Attested document to prove identity ( Attested copy of Ration Card, Driving License, Passport, Election ID Card etc)
Through the Nationalised state or district co-operative banks the prize amount can be claimed. For winning tickets and prize the documents that are mentioned above are necessary. The bank should submit the claim to the Director of State Lotteries with the certifications.
Is Kerala Lottery Result Legal In Kerala State?
Yes, even when you’re from Karnataka; you can assert the lottery should you purchase and acquire a Kerala state lottery ticket. There’s not any such limitation and, in actuality, lots of Sabarimala pilgrims do this. As you aren’t the seller, you are able to maintain the lottery out of any state which has legalized lottery tickets.